Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Last week????????????‏

Well I don't know how in the world that happened, but it did. I have arrived to the point of my last week in the mission field. WHAT HAPPENED!?!?! 

I know I've said it a million times in my emails, but I'm so grateful for my mission. It has not been the easiest of experiences we could say, but I'm grateful. I've learned so much, and I guess after this week the test is going to be applying these lessons that I've learned to the rest of the life. C'è la faccio!!!

This week was a good one! We've seen a LOT of miracles with Dario :) He hasn't smoked now for a whole week, and he quit drinking coffee. Continue to pray for him to be strong because I know its helping him to have the strength, and he needs it!

Roma 3 is on fire! We have 3 out of the 6 missionaries in our ward who are finishing our missions next week, so its been incredible to see these successes right at the end. This past week Anthony got baptized!!!! He is from the Filippines and is a 29 year-old fireball of energy who we all love!!! I love having 6 missionaries in the ward because when one companionship sees these miracles of baptism it's like we were all able to contribute to helping that person :) We all love Austin and we all love Anthony, and we have a couple baptisms scheduled for this Sunday as well and it's just a big team effort! And the biggest player is GOD! I've definitely learned that on my mission - the missionaries are just the instruments of bringing people into the true church of Jesus Christ. But it's all part of Heavenly Father's plan, and the spirit converts and not us. It's important to remember that and stay humble when we are lucky enough to see success.

Someone tried reading my nametag last week who cannot really read, and he called me Sorella Suffering. Hahahaha I laughed really hard. Thanks random person!

I am actually on scambio right now and am in Ladispoli with my dear friend Sorella Comollo! It's been fun to be with her the past couple days and we're going back to Roma after internet to switch back. After being in Mistretta together for 3 transfers we know each other pretty well, but it was awhile ago now and so it's been really cool to see how we've grown a lot and also how we still teach well together. 

Ok I'm out of time. I have one more pday so there will be one more email probably to tell you all about the last week of miracles that I'll have! Vi voglio bene e buona settimana!!

Love, Sorella Sobeck

FHE with Vescovo's family

Austin's baptism!!!!

Love these 2 :) Sharon and Ranny

Some missionaries who came for the bap

Pday with Roma 2 sorelle (Teichert, Omer, and Rosato)

PRANZO

No comments:

Post a Comment