Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Changes‏

I'm soooo sad! My collega Sorella Winward is leaving me to go to Cagliari tonight. Just having one transfer together was not enough, as we really became to be great friends in a short amount of time. Transfers can be difficult...but I know they are inspired. So I'm trying to be excited about the new stuff coming up, and I know it'll be great! My new comp will be Sorella Openshaw, who has been in Cagliari for 4 transfers and thats it. So she's a young one too. It's gonna be a party!

We had a couple baptismal invites that we did this week, and I am really excited about one of them. Her name is Maria and she is legit. She really wants to know if this is the true church, and if it is she wants to be baptized :) Now that is what makes a missionary feel good! Pray for Maria to find her answers!

I taught English Course how to say "cool beans". It was awesome. And we had THREE students who came to church on Sunday! It was so exciting to have them come.

Ok for some reason I really don't know what to write about this week. We're building better relationships with our investigators that we have, trying to find new ones, visiting with members to be friends with them (that is super important), we've been getting ready for transfers, our Senegal family loves us and we have become adopted aunts to their baby which is super fun haha, and time is continuing to pass. Tomorrow I begin my 10th transfer on my mission...holy cow.

Have a great week! Sorry this is a lame-o email this week, but I'm sure I'll have more to write about next week with lots of changes.

Love, Sorella Sobeck

Alina's house with Valentina

English Course

Pinata Slla Winward made for Halloween party

Funniest picture ever...

Last district pranzo on pday

Hahahaha Anz. Embree kissing the coke girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment