Thursday, November 3, 2011

SONO QUI!!!‏

Ciao mia famiglia!!! I am in Italia officially and I love being here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually haven't done anything really yet, we flew in and President Kelly and the AP's picked us up from the airport, they gave us our 1st slice of Italian pizza (yum!), and drove us by the Colosseum!! Then we got to drive to the Rome II ward meetinghouse and it was so cool. We were all tired, but they kept us up until normal time and none of us really slept on the planes very much. I slept SOOOO good last night. I love President Kelly and Sorella Kelly and the APs are awesome and everyone is taking such good care of us. Last night we got Golden Transfers and I am going to........BARI!!!!!!! I KNOW!!! It's insane and I'm so so so excited! My trainer is Sorella Ashman and everyone here just loves her and says she has a great personality and works really hard and she knows really good Italian. I'm getting really lucky with that :) I can't wait to meet her. Anyways, I gotta go, my p-days are Wednesday so I'll let you know how my first week goes next week! I'm taking down the train this afternoon with Sorella Fidler who is going to Taranto. It's gonna be a party! I'm so excited to go to Bari! Love you all!! Have a great day!!

Oh, and my address in Bari is the following:
Sorella Sobeck
Viale Luigi Einaudi, 25
70125 Bari, Italia

I'll let you know if it's safe to send mail there next week, meaning if it's reliable for it to get there. If not, just send stuff to the mission home here in Rome. I'll let you know more next week. Love you!

Love, Sorella Sobeck

FOREVER LONG AIRPLANE RIDE

We made it to Italia! On the way to the mission home (aka: the Villa)

First glance EVER at the Colosseum

The WONDERFUL Presidente e Sorella Kelly

The temple complex model! Anticipated completion: 2014

Golden transfer!! I'm going to Bari!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!

Group with golden transfers: Slla Taylor (Siracusa), Slla Sobeck (Bari), Slla Miles (Ladispoli), Anz. Jones (L'Aquila), Slla Ivory (Cagliari), Slla Teichart (Ostia), Slla Fidler (Taranto)


1 comment: